Here’s what I’ve been doing all while shut in my apartment since I’ve been lucky enough to have power:
1. Bake something. I chose pumpkin bread. It was delicious.
2. Watch a movie. I spent 2 hours waiting for Grease to load (Sandy? Get it? Ba-dum-chi!) and it played for 10 minutes before illegal online streaming failed me.
3. Watch a TV marathon. Luckily for me, Netflix has all 6 seasons of Greek.
4. Catch up on work? I did this. PROUD. Annotated bibliography – check! (Though I still have a ton to do…)
5. Clean your apartment! Something you can do even without power! How exciting.
How are you surviving the storm? Stay safe, everyone!